Sign up to receive our newsletter and additional e-mail updates.
The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 4th district
- Indianapolis Regional Office
- Indianapolis Memorial Service Network
- Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center (Indianapolis VA Medical Center)
- Crown Hill National Cemetery
- Indianapolis Vet Center
- West Lafayette VA Outpatient Clinic
- Bloomington VA Outpatient Clinic
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Indiana benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.